Almost finished!

I finally gave up trying to work with the poorly designed board from Custom Sims and connected each of components (2 GNS 530s, 1 audio panel, 1 transponder, 1 autopilot) into 3 Arduino Megas directly. I spent the weekend connecting jumper wires one by one, and got everything working better than ever. All of the programming was completed using ArdSimX, v1.22. So happy all of this is working finally. I’m finally ready to dive back into using PilotEdge network again.

Here’s a couple shots of the working audio panel and transponder, prior to mounting. In my next post, I’ll give a tour of the completed sim. Finally.

Permanent link to this article: http://m1sims.com/2018/05/08/almost-finished/

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.